On March 13, 2008, the United States House of Representatives went into executive (secret) session behind closed doors. It was the sixth time executive session has been used in the history of the House, but the FIRST time such a session was used to discuss proposed secret legislation. The main subject was 'Preparation for the declaration of martial law,' and the nine specific topics under discussion were as follows:
1. The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008.
2. The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid-2009.
3. The possibility of civil war inside the U.S. as a result of the financial collapse.
4. The advance roundup of 'insurgent' U.S. citizens 'likely' to move against the government.
5. The detention of those rounded up at REX 84 camps already constructed throughout the U.S.
6. The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapse
7. The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest.
8. The necessary and unavoidable merger of the U.S., Mexico and Canada, establishing the North American Union, and
9. The issuance of a new currency, called the AMERO, for all three nations as an economic solution
I previously sent a link showing a member of the house reading the title and purpose of a bill in which he said "classified" about 50 times. Listeners couldn't make heads nor tails of anything he read. At the moment I cannot find that video clip/link. I suppose most Americans won't believe shit until there is a monumental pile in their front yards.
Secret Meeting - Martial Law - US Government
Anyone who thinks "they" aren't controlling the Internet, see how many places this 10-minute video was posted and they're ALL gone now, in just a matter of hours. Who has the power and influence to have all these sites kill the video that showed the American people what REALLY caused the crisis? "They" are determined to keep the people from finding out the truth. We see on the Internet only those things "they" allow us to see.
Burning down the house - What caused our economic crisis? - Google Search
US Detainment-Consentration Camps